The Argentine government recognizes in its Constitution of 1853, and its constitutional reform of 1994 (Article 75, paragraph 22), implicitly the right to food by giving the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the American Convention on Human Rights and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights a superior status to ordinary laws.
FNS legal and institutional framework in Argentina
- The right to food in Argentina
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Argentina
- Sectoral laws in Argentina
- Combate de la malnutrición
- Comercio y/o aranceles de productos alimentarios
- Desarrollo agropecuario
- Desarrollo y protección social
- Empleo decente
- Régimen de propiedad y uso de recursos naturales (agua, tierra, semillas; bosques)
- Régimen Laboral
- Salud (salud nutricional, inocuidad e infraestructura sanitaria)
- Program list
- List of policies, plans and strategies
- FNS legislation list
- Policy monitoring
Relates to the way that people obtain food, both physically and economically, be it trade, self-production, access to markets, income increase due to programs and other social protection instruments, and direct food aid
Monthly Inflation Rate
Refers to the provision, supply or stock of food, i.e. it relates to the "supply", food production, production infrastructure, inputs and food production chains, and national and international net trade.
It's the influence of food quality on the nutritional status of individuals and their health. This includes hygiene; sanitation; quality and food safety; nutritional information; and the way the body uses the nutrients.
Tasa (%) de obesidad (IMC>=30) en adultos (+18 años)
It's the consolidation of the other three dimensions of food and nutrition security over time, ie "for everyone at all times." Thus, it considers the capacity to react to unforeseen political, economic and social crisis and natural disasters that may change the conditions of the other dimensions, creating risk and vulnerability.
Contribución (%) de emisiones por sectores de la economía, 2010