Plan Nacional para el Buen Vivir 2013 - 2017
This National Plan for Good Living is a macro policy of the Ecuadorian State, in which sectoral policies and government programs are developed. It presents continuity with the National Plan for Good Living 2009-2013, featuring 12 national objectives that include policies and strategies for each of them, plus an investment plan and a national territorial strategy to adapt national Objective and policies to territories. The revolutions stated in this this roadmap are in regard to: equity, comprehensive development, the Cultural Revolution, the Urban Revolution, the Agrarian Revolution and the Revolution of Knowledge.
|Classification||Production conditions, Production, Post-production, Income, Food Aid, Domestic trade, Sanitary conditions, Health and nutrition, Emergencies and natural resources, Importaciones, Exportaciones|
|Date||2012 - 2016|
All Ecuadorian population with emphasis on the most vulnerable groups.
- The right to food in Ecuador
- FNS governance scheme and policy articulation in Ecuador
- Food and nutrition security framework law
- Ecuador: Sectoral laws in
- Ecuador: List of policies, plans and strategies
- Ecuador: Program list
- View policies, plans and strategies by category: